Welcome to the registration page. Beds are sold out. There are plenty of tent and RV spots available.
The buttons for putting things in your cart are at the bottom of this page. Read all this stuff first.
Here’s what you should know.
Registration is in 2 parts
You’re going to pay registration right now for your bed or camping spot. And if you’re registering more than one person today we will ask you for contact info for everyone in your order. That’s part 1.
Part 2 is your camper profile, and everybody coming to the gathering needs to fill that out separately for themselves. Your profile will give us information for your meals, planned arrival, volunteer availability and interest, food allergy and health info. It’s an online form and you’ll get the link to it in your purchase confirmation.
Cabin beds, tent camping and RV/vehicle camping are all the same price. Cabin beds are extremely limited and
will sell out very quickly have sold out already.
Regular registration period
Late registration period
In person registration at the gate
Once you complete your registration, the bed you selected during checkout is your bed. We are not going to change your bed assignment between now and the gathering.
There is no bed wait list this year.
Note: The beds at Saratoga Springs Retreat Center aren’t all uniform size or type. What we’re calling a 2-person bed could be a queen bed, part of a queen bunk, an unfolded futon, or a full bed (which is slightly smaller than a standard queen).
Nearly all the beds are in rooms with other beds in them. Many of them are bunk beds. So if privacy and/or uninterrupted sleep is your thing, camping is probably a better option for you.
Also: new SSRC policy is that they will provide bedding for the cabins, and ask you specifically not to bring your own blankets or pillows if you’re in a cabin bed.
Cabin 5 is reserved for campers who need ADA (i.e. wheelchair ramp) access and their caregivers. ADA campers, when you go to register it will appear that those bunks are already sold out. Don’t worry, those will be available for you. Register as a TENT camper. When you complete your camper profile, you’ll be able to let us know you need access to that cabin.
One note: if you have mobility issues but don’t need a wheelchair ramp, the other numbered cabins are also good options. All the beds in cabin 1 and 7 are on the floor. The other cabins have a mix of regular and bunk beds. The main lodge’s beds are all up a long flight of stairs. Cabins 1 & 2 have 2 steps up to the porch. Cabin 7 has 3 or 4 steps to the porch.
Rules and Regulations
Our social contract
- We are a completely private event, and you should feel free to be your own weird self.
- The people you’re camping with are a beautiful and radical group, and we collectively will intervene to help you if it seems like you need help. We also ask you, in turn, to not let somebody else struggle alone.
- We are a body-positive, sex-positive, queerness-positive, difference-positive event. We enthusiastically welcome and support your idiosyncrasies. We won't tolerate behavior meant to threaten, demean, shame or injure you.
- We will act to de-escalate conflict. If we cannot, we reserve the right to remove anyone from the event.
- We are a rain or shine event.
- No refunds, except in case of emergency.
- We are a private event and no visitors will be admitted without a ticket at the gate.
- All campers must observe all rules posted by Saratoga Springs Retreat Center or the event organizers.
- If you registered for a bed, your ticket with will show the assigned bed on it.
- If you need to transfer or resell your spot, make sure you give your ticket to the new camper. They will need to show that ticket at the gate and that bed assignment transfers with your registration.
Planning for the gathering
- We'll be in touch with you via email between now and April to ask you for some more information to help plan volunteer shifts, meals and special events.
- Please join the Facebook event for regular updates: https://www.facebook.com/events/1670681342974313
- Or our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/fxsByYP
- All further information, including driving directions, packing list, performance schedule, and volunteering info will be sent via email. Please be on the lookout for those emails.
Specific rules from the venue
- No dogs.
- Smoking and vaping are allowed only in the designated areas.
- No glass inside the pool fence.
- No sex in the hot tub.
- No fires, flames, candles, or incense burning.
- No glitter.
Phew. You made it. Now…