- Gay! You are Gay!
- Emeralds – does it look like I’m here (Daphni Mix 1) (2012 Jiaolong)
- Philip Bader, Andrea Oliva – Animales (2012 Dantze)
- Halo Varga – Future (2000 Hooj Choons)
- Eddie Fowlkes – Track 2 (1994 City Boy)
- Sano – Chupa! (Feat Naty) (2012 Cómeme)
- Djs Pareja – De La Cabeza (Original Mix) (2012 Cómeme)
- Steve Pointdexter – Computer Madness (Function vs. Jerome Sydenham Remix) (2012 Thema)
- Dimitri From Paris & DJ Rocca – Pretty Baby feat. Hard Ton (Dim & Rocca Sound Factory Rub) (2012 ITH Records)
- Longsy D’s House Sound – This is Ska (Skacid Mix) (1989 Big One)
- Curtis Mc Claine and On The House – Let’s Get Busy (Dub Mix) (1988 Trax)
- Adonis – We’re Rocking Down The House (1986 Trax)
- The Barking Dogs – Linked In (Altz Darty Dub) (2012 Gomma)
- Rodion & Mammarella – Escape From Kyoto (Alien Alien Remix) (2012 Slowmotion)
- Matthew Dekay & Lee Burridge – Lost in Moment (2012 Innervisions)
Brussels & Rome
How did you get into DJing?
When I was a kid I listened often in my bedroom a radio show called Dj Mix on a Italian FM Radio, i used to recorded in tapes every session of the show. It was in 1984 and I played those tapes for years over and over before starting to buy those vinyls I was listening in my walkman. It was Acid House! At the same time I discovered the New Sound of Belgium called New Beat!
Some years later my vinyl collection were growing up more and more, collecting early house, italo disco, new wave, acid house, experimental music, rocksteady, minimal synth…
In the early nineties I played in Switzerland (Geneve) for the first time in a famous place called L’Usine, the sensation making and seeing people dancing started me as DJ until nowdays.
When I moved to Brussels in 1996 I started my radio show on an independant radio called Radio Panik (www.radiopanik.org). In 1999, with some friends we created our label called Pneu (www.pneu.org) and we start to run some parties. In 2005 I met some italian djs and I started to collaborate with them (Discolooser, Subwoofer, Cockette,…)
Preferred method of playing
I mostly use vinyls but also cds. When I travel I use as well Serato Scratch.
I’m still running my radio show each wednesday from 8.30 to 10 pm on Radio Panik 105.4 FM Brussels
We recently released on Pneu Records the LP Palais Chalet: a compilation with some bands that played at our party during the last years.
Out soon my remix of Sambaca of ALIEN ALIEN on Roccodisco (featuring as well remixes by GM POP and Fabrizio Mammarella).. more remixes are coming.
Currently working with Hugo Sanchez & Rodion on a new project
.. Surprise soon!