- Fr33k – Death Alley (Julliet Remix) [Login Records]
- Wandler – Get Together (Jonas Kopp Remix) [KumQuat]
- Oliver Dodd – Porter [Tulipa]
- Pjotr G & Dubiosity – Clangor [Gynoid]
- Unbalance – Unbalance#3.1 [Unbalance]
- Exium – DragN [PoleGroup]
- Bleak – Excess [Deeply Rooted House]
- Skat – Intolerance (Jonas Kopp Remix) [Technorama]
- DVS1 – Evolve [Hush]
- Jack Mackrel – Brown Sheet [Scope]
- Karenn – Sailing Solvents [Sheworks]
- Perc – Pure & Simple [Sleaze]
- Pfirter – Fractales [Mindtrip]
- Cubix – Rasp [unreleased]
- Israel Toledo – Antibiotik (Luis Flores Remix) [Strawberry Digital Made]
- Adam Jay – Inward [Chroma]
- E. Pravdica – It’s Not Fair [Naked Lunch]
- James Ruskin & Mark Broom – Erotic Misery [Blueprint]
- Reeko – The Guest [Mental Disorder]
- A-Brothers – Basement Rocker (Audio Injection Remix) [Hybrid Confusion]
- Jonas Kopp – Green Fingers [Deeply Rooted House]
317techno / Gynoid Audio / Chroma Recordings / Slap Jaxx
How did you get into DJing?
I started DJing in 1995 and seriously producing in 2004. I am mostly concerned with melting brains and rearranging atoms. I like to think of it as confrontational techno with some funk in the trunk.
Right now I have a forthcoming release co-written with Adam Jay on Translucent with remixes by Mattias Fridell and Ground Loop.
My main project right now is SUBterror Radio, my weekly show at http://www.subterror-radio.com and some other radio projects in the planning stages. You can hear selected archives of the show here: http://soundcloud.com/djshiva
Lately, I’ve been enjoying just doing what I love best: selecting amazing music and playing it on a regular basis.