- Tom Ellis – Specific Threat
- Adam Marshall – For Melvin
- Canary Fontaine and Zippy – Clothes Horses
- Daze Maxim – Orbiting Closely
- Taron Trekka – Krass Und Zick
- Jonas Kopp – Dangerous
- Marcello Napoletano – Lazz del sottopassagio
- I Love Hugh – Awanto 3
- Lucretio – Where You
- Oliver Deutschmann – Gimme Some Love
- Mr. G – Pulsez
- marsmatic 700 – prespun
- Crystal Bois (Sex Tags Mania) – Can You Handle The Acid!
- Fast Eddie – Git On Up (The Tyree Cooper Mix)
- Special Request – Deflowered (Kassem Mosse & Mix Mup Remix)
- Ordinary Folk – Out Of The Darkness
- Slammode – Virtual Reality 124!!!
- Weed People – Spirit Drum II
- Marcelus – Sulfuric
- Armando – Radikal Bitch (London Fierce Pussy Mix)
- Redshape – On Da Floor
- C.L.A.W.S. – Glass Monkey
- Italojohnson – Untitled (ITJ005)
- Omar S and Kai Alce – Not Phazed
How did you get into djing?
I started playing around with production when I was 11 or 12 with a software called DM2 I believe. Haven’t stopped ever since. I started out playing off a laptop but I’ve taken up playing vinyl exclusively instead. I occasionally bring some CD’s out as well. The recording set up was very basic (it’s all we can get in the forest) Two turntables. 1 CD player, a Behringer mixer and my Abelton Live to capture the audio.
I am simply floating around these days, occasionally playing parties in Brooklyn a few times a year for the Sunrise Over Monitor kids. Looking forward to playing for some fresh faces before the end of the year and generally I’m just looking to have lots of fun!