- The Mole — Even Now Just Us
- Terranova Feat Khan — Take My Hand
- Stereogamous — Theatre Background
- Arandel — In D#3 (Bruno Pronsato Mix)
- Efdemin — Farnsworth House
- Reflux — Limbo (Click Box Remix)
- Black Mirror — Better (Itch-E & Scratche-E Remix)
- Giorgio Gigli — Indifferent Sight
- Markus Lange & Daniel Dexter — Shooting Tigers
- Suspect — Inurface (Stereogamous Mix)
- John Tejada — The Living Night
- Deepchild — Backroom Dub
- Superpitcher — White Lightning
- Roman Flügel — Softice
- Daniel Bortz — Boyz 2 Men
How did you get into djing and producing?
Stereogamous came together as a need to inject some future and sexualness into the flacid local scene. We are based in Australia but move around like the seasons. This mix of CDs and vinyl was recorded direct to DAT tape at TROUGH FAGGOT PARTY, our own residency in Melbourne’s legendary sex club 80. It includes one of our own tracks and a remix, plus a bunch of sex positive make out tunes. The next Trough is in April 2012 and then these mens will be playing in the Americas over summer, including Toronto Pride, P-Town and San Francisco. Come and get some.
We have recently collaborated on a track with Shaun J Wright (ex Hercules and Love Affair) which is to be released on Honey Soundsystem record label. We have remixed a plethora of acts, from Kylie to LCD Soundsystem, most recently Light Asylum and Sam Sparro, and are currently collaborating with JD Samson (MEN) and also George Michael on new material.