Beds have sold out. There are limited RV/vehicle camping spots and plenty of tent camping spots available.
Online registration ends at 11:59 on Monday April 30. On May 1 we print & correlate all our spreadsheets and crunch all our numbers. You can still register on/after May 1, but you will need to do so at the gate in person and the cost will be $230, cash or Paypal only.
Registration for the 2018 gathering is a little different than in years past. Here’s what you should know.
Tickets and QR codes
This year there are actual tickets that will show your name, bed assignment and QR code. After completing payment you’ll be taken to a page with download links to tickets. Please save those and bring them to the gate with you. They can be printed or shown onscreen on a phone.
Registration and the questionnaire
We bug you for a bunch of info, usually in a separate survey. There’s no Google Form this year; we’ve included the questionnaire into the payment part you’ll complete now. Especially if you are registering for additional people, it’ll take you a couple minutes to fill everything in today. Just walk through all the steps and give the requested info here and you’re good to go.
We will ask you for the following: names and contact info, planned arrival, volunteer availability and interest, food allergy and health info. For campers who’d like to perform music, we’ll also ask you for a link to a mix.
Once you complete your registration, the bed you selected during checkout is your bed. We are not going to change your bed assignment between now and the gathering.
There is no bed wait list this year.
New this year: Saratoga Springs Retreat Center will provide your bedding.
Note: The beds at Saratoga Springs Retreat Center aren’t all uniform size or type. What we’re calling a 2-person bed could be a queen bed, part of a queen bunk, an unfolded futon, or a full bed (which is slightly smaller than a standard queen).
Cabin 5 is reserved for campers who need ADA (i.e. wheelchair ramp) access and their caregivers. ADA campers, when you go to register it will appear that those bunks are already sold out. Don’t worry, those will be available for you. Contact Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org and he’ll set you up.
The gathering is a ‘No bystanders’ event. We are able to keep costs down because we rely on your help. Please go ahead and open this link in another tab: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vg4djyCPCkkK7xdKXxEop3OOiFHX-tz9Byo5sYzBUIM/edit?usp=sharing
Once you finish your checkout here, please go to that spreadsheet and sign up for a shift by putting your name in one of the numbered slots. The spreadsheet has more instructions.
- We are a rain or shine event.
- No refunds, except in case of emergency.
- We are a private event and no visitors will be admitted without a ticket at the gate.
- All campers must observe all rules posted by Saratoga Springs Retreat Center or the event organizers.
- If you registered for a bed, your ticket with will show the assigned bed on it.
- If you need to transfer or resell your spot, make sure you give your ticket to the new camper. They will need to show that ticket at the gate and that bed assignment transfers with your registration.
Planning for the gathering
- We'll be in touch with you via email between now and May to ask you for some more information to help plan volunteer shifts, meals and special events. Please look for those emails.
- Please join the Facebook event for regular updates: https://www.facebook.com/events/1670681342974313
- All further information, including driving directions, packing list, performance schedule, and volunteering info will be sent via email. Please be on the lookout fort those emails.
Specific rules from the venue
- No dogs.
- We were not great last year observing no smoking rules except for designated areas. Please do a better job smoking only in the signed areas.
- No glass inside the pool fence.
- No sex in the hot tub.
- No fires, flames, candles, or incense burning.