east coast underground, A/Vclub
- Cosmin TRG— Amor Y Otros
- Oliver Lieb — Non Binary
- Ness, Attemporal— Signal On
- Hertz — In My Mind
- DJ Pierre, Green Velvet, Phuture — Acid Trax 2011
- Miro Pajic — Glue
- [a]pendics.shuffle — Move On It
- Gaiser — Nasty Girl
- Simian Mobile Disco — A Skin Cracker
- Mihai Popoviciu — If There Is?
- Wehbba — The Speech (Samuel L. Session Remix)
- Internullo — Taifai (Alex Cellar Dub)
- Extrawelt — My Stupid (Edit/ Dub Mix)
- Dieter Krause, Deepak Sharma — Wolkenrise (DJ QU Remix)
- Daypak — Tyffaniecell
- Gaiser — New Dust
- Booka Shade — Charolette (Dubfire Remix)
- Adam Beyer — No Rain (Radio Slave’s Berlin Summer remix)
- Audiofly X — Don’t Panic Till I Said So
How did you get into djing?
I got into djing because I had to. It was the natural progression of things. I had been dancing and listening for SO long, the music is a part of me. I was collecting music and mixing it in my head. Djing was the next obvious step. It still hasn’t been that long, but I am truly loving this new outlet. Really submersing myself in it. It’s been a healthy addition to my life. I always have a project going on or thinking about what to do next. Still collecting lots of great tracks and building my library. I’ve been to some AMAZING parties with some fantastic dj’s. That has set the standard pretty high… .I know what I think is good….. Well, don’t we all?
What is your preferred method of playing?
I Use Traktor Pro, Vestax VCI-100, M-Audio FastTrack Pro, and my Dell Laptop
I host and dj a party every first friday called LOVE, located at Flask Lounge in Portland, ME.
I’m almost half way through my second year and it’s going strong.
Other than that I usually do one or two other local gigs per month.
Check some other mixes out @ http://www.mixcloud.com/jamieosullivan/