- Ferenc – France
- Stewart Walker – Blasse
- Paul Kalkbrenner – Der Berserker (Paul Kalkbrenner Remix)
- Jori Hulkkonen – Science (Jesper Dahlback Remix)
- Joel Mull – Red Light Of Dawn
- Expander – The Waggler (Tadeo Remix)
- Rework – Like Me
- Mymy – Serpentine
- Matt John – The Blue Storm
- Midnight Caller – Caller’s Theme
- Audio Werner – Zwrtshak Drive
- Dinky – This Is Your Heart
- Olibusta – La Pazz
- Aril Brikha – Tundra
- Gorge – Watching Spring – Bioground’s freckled Mix
- Los Escorpiones – El Underground
- Silicone Soul – 3am (Maetrik Jazzersize Remix)
- Flux – True Feelings
- Lee Van Dowski – Little Doll Chaos Pounce Upon Assault Reverbaration
- Ian Simmonds – The Esel (Dave Aju Remix)
- Mr Statik – Ganymedes
- Ellen Allien & Apparat – Jet
- Nicolas Jaar – Space Is Only Noise If You Can See (Dave Aju Remix)
San Francisco, Miami, Las Vegas
How did you get into djing?
I had always had a love for music at a young age. I never even considered DJing until I was still in high school when I started going to raves. I started buying my first vinyl records shortly after that. My first gigs and residencies were in Las Vegas the city that I grew up in. After too many years of sin city I decided to pack my bags and head off to cities with more of a Techno following. This brought me to Miami after only one short year in Miami I packed my bags again and headed to San Francisco to follow my techno dreams.
What is your preferred method of playing?
2 Technic 1200 MK5, Serato, Timecoded Vinyl, Vinyl, and a good attitude 😉
Right now I’m finishing up school in Music Business and am on the lookout for talented girls, gays, and gay friendly artists in Techno who share the same vision as me. That vision is to create a quality Techno brand with a diverse spectrum of music and a uniqueness that makes each artist special 🙂 I’m also ready to get into the studio soon to work on some original James Demon material.
Photo by Christine H. Wetzel